About The Practice & Dr. Trevor
Practice: Clinical nutrition (supplements/diets) for general health concerns helps improve both adults' and kids' lives by increasing health and energy balance. We will use your body's own communication and healing abilities to help reach optimal health & performance. My services are complementary to other providers.
Note: I focus on Weight Control, Energy Levels, Inflammation Consulting and On-The-GO Nutrition (including detox, circulatory health) for professional drivers, persons who experience prolonged sitting, active parents with little time for their own nutritional needs and their kids' food prep, hence the supplements.
My weight loss practice invlolves live/virtual visits and either 1. retail-style products where clients can call me for health education/research of literature to compare risks/benefits of supplements, or 2. more advanced/expensive products from other manufacturers with an appt., or 3. Either Package 1 or 2 of "Tennessee Trevor's Trimdown & Fit" Program that includes a month's supply of products I deliver/my visits/on-call or live comprehensive services(heart rate variability biofeedback/stress control, food science/recipes, sound therapy). My practice is limited to Lioptropics, Nootropics, Multi/Prenatal vitamins, ocular protection, and inflammation/inactivity diseases and I profit from selling the products i advise on in free consults.
Thank you very much for your confidence & for visiting my website.
Trevor Smith, FNP-C, RN, HBN-BC, FASA
About Dr. Trevor Smith
B.Sci Food Science
Doctor of Chiropractic
Master's of Science- Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
Botanical Nutrition, Homeopathy;
Board Certified in Holistic Nursing
Affordable, Convenient & Relaxed, Progressive, Time-Preserving!
What You Will Need:
1. Technology- laptop,tablet,mobile phone/phone
2. Any Place for your professional e-encounter
3. Openmindedness for remote telehealth
4. Payment = Paypal for packages 1 or 2, My fee is my profit for product sales at NPScript/Fullscript/Natural Partners or Care.It Fees.
5. Vital Signs Means to Show Me: blood pressure unit with pulse, thermometer, weight scale if able, applicable
1. To Stop Encounter If You Want
2. To Know Information Security Measures on Care.it doxy.me on Practice Fusion and physical security measures involving my mobilevirtual practice. I have operations, procedure, protocol manuals/processes.
3. (TN-only) To Request I confirm my Advice from my Supervising Physician
4. To Know Origination State is Tennessee
5. To Request Technical Adjustments (sound, light or image quality or to reschedule) for both Care.it or Doxy.me
You benefit from my multiple degrees/exoeriences. I have had decades-long interests in and experience with natural healing, resulting in 4 academic degrees, varied work experience in integrative pharmacies and private practices in Colorado and Tennessee, as well as writing published features articles/textbook excerpts.
My philosophy includes some core beliefs that food sources of nutrients are superior to pill sources, when possible, that people should rotate/cycle on/off supplements as animals vary their food/water sources from migratory patterns, and that low doses can be beneficial, if the right substance is usedin the correct context. You get the reward from my needs to find gentle, non-invasive weight loss, stress reduction, emotional shifting/control, nutritional & energy healing.
I use AcuGraph imaging systems to measure/show energy channel imbalances and select what acupuncture points to gently treat with acupatches, tuning forks based on evidence(example below). These are merely my preferences/opinions/ways to offer a non-invasive way to enjoy acupuncture's energetic healing without infection/nerve damage/body fluid risks.
From my own near-death experiences, injuries, empathic orientation, and healing needs, in addition to formal education and scientific background, I intend to help people reach their optimal health unique to each individual using evidence-based natural protocols/therapies.
Thank you very much in advance for your confidence in me, and I truly consider it an honor to serve you.